• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

HELP ! I THINK HE'S DYING !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Neelix4king
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neelix4king

:( I've only had him for about six weeks. When i got Neelix he had mytes and a bad chest infection. But a course of injections and some antibiotics cleared that up. But now he's not moving. He wont touch his food or water (and thats not like him at all) and he just sits in his bed not moving at all. When i bring him out for a cuddle he's all floppy and wont move his front legs. HELLLP ! By the look of it i dont think he'll make the night. WHAT DO I DO ? i'M REALLY WORRIED. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

The best advice I can give you is to call all out an emergency vet... I really do hope Neelix will be okay!

All I can suggest is that you call an emergency vets. Do you have a vets close by & transport? There will be numbers in your yellow pages. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help. I really hope he pulls through.

Hi, You need to keep him warm- bring him in if he's not already- sounds like he is though. Feel him all over to see if he's in any pain anywhere. Is he peeing and Pooping? Whats his breathing like? Is it laboured? How longs he been like this? Have a look at his nose for 'dribble'. I

Try him with his fave foods (if you have already try him again). If mine don't eat grass then somethings up. Try giving it to him rather than just putting it in the cage.

As the others have said, call a vet.

you should check your piggies gum colour, it should be nice and pink like ours i suppose. My vet used this to check if my piggy was an emergency case.

But if i were you i would get him to an emergency vets straight away.

awww poor piggy :( i hop h's bttr soon :) [colorpink][colorr][fontTims Nw oman][siz3][/siz][/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so so sorry.

Please call a vet straight away and keep us posted. Lots of good luck.

Crossing our paws that your little Neelix has been to the vets and they're able to help you love.
Special healing wheeks from Duke :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

oh poor little hunny. How is the little one? did you take him to the vets. *loads of hugs and kisses to Neelix and you* :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back