HELP! How many piggies in this cage?

• Thread starter Thread starter smiler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are quite small I would say 1 piggie in there. Looks the same size as the cage I have Treacle in. I will measure it for you will go and hunt the tape measure now for you. :)

I think you should be able to have two live comfortable in this cage. O0

I was hoping it would home two piggies in each and i could buy 2 that would make 4...if you get me :-\ ;D

I'm having a cagetastrophe! ;D ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
They are quite small I would say 1 piggie in there. Looks the same size as the cage I have Treacle in. I will measure it for you will go and hunt the tape measure now for you. :)

they are 120's i have a couple from him and they are fab ;)

kerryx

I looked on my measuring tape and think it's a fab size for 2 piggies....mmmm If I get one I could adopt 2 more! :laugh:

doodles said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

kerryx
Well you can never tell from a photo and I DID NOT have the tape measure to hand at the time but yep two piggies

Pumpkinpiggie said:
doodles said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

kerryx
Well you can never tell from a photo and I DID NOT have the tape measure to hand at the time but yep two piggies

sorry if i have offended but i already have these cages and thought i would help by giving the size :)

kerryx

doodles said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:
doodles said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

kerryx

sorry if i have offended but i already have these cages and thought i would help by giving the size :)

kerryx

No offence taken :) :) :) They are a good price too for that size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back