Heat pads

Abirose

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, Iam looking for a heat pad that you can heat up in the microwave for the piggies. Could anyone recommend a really good one that last a long time overnight, they are indoor piggies. Thank you

Another vote for Snugglesafes. We have to buy more. Sent son off to Uni with one after I woke suddenly in the night realising I didn't trust him with a hot water bottle! Daughter had been using it during day when I wouldn't put heating on... in the kangaroo pocket of a giant hoodie.
Me, "Just move about more!"
D, "I can't walk and read! You're 50 and covered in blubber - of course you don't feel cold!"

D, "I can't walk and read! You're 50 and covered in blubber - of course you don't feel cold!"
What a lovely daughter reminding you of your age and figure! I had a figure once then I had kids/ I kissed goodbye to my 24" waist nearly 30 years ago!

Another vote for Snugglesafes. We have to buy more. Sent son off to Uni with one after I woke suddenly in the night realising I didn't trust him with a hot water bottle! Daughter had been using it during day when I wouldn't put heating on... in the kangaroo pocket of a giant hoodie.
Ah, children! So complimentary!

On a side note, I make heating packs that are microwave safe out of a cotton washcloth filled with dry rice. It heats up nicely in the microwave and stays warm for a while. Someone gave me one that had some dried lavender in with the rice and it smelled heavenly! I use them when I have a muscle cramp. Do not use these for animals!

Back