HayBox hay cookies?

PigglePuggle

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just opened a new box of Haybox timothy and there was a free sample pack of their hay cookies inside! Has anyone else tried these?

We usually buy the Rosewood ones, the piggies play a sort of hay cookie rugby game with them in the playpen, but the Rosewood ones are big long cylinders that are really hard to break up but these Haybox ones feel like discs that are already the right size? Not opening them until we finish the current Rosewood box but I am intrigued and very happy to have a free sample!

Mine love hay cookies. That reminds me l need to order some more.
Have ordered some hay cookies and they'll arrive Thursday. Be interesting to see what Lexi and Thea make of them as RB Piggy Pretty Patsy backed away from them until she saw Betsy and Meg attack them, then she approached with caution took a tentative bite and then attacked them too.

We usually buy the Rosewood ones, the piggies play a sort of hay cookie rugby game with them in the playpen, but the Rosewood ones are big long cylinders that are really hard to break up but these Haybox ones feel like discs that are already the right size? Not opening them until we finish the current Rosewood box but I am intrigued and very happy to have a free sample!

Yes they are individual cookies

Back