Hay storage

rp1993

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
Hi all

I’d love to see any hay storage that is in some sort of bag!
Since we have changed supplier we are getting 8kg instead of 5kg it won’t fit in the two boxes we had so we are ending up with the box next to the cage which isn’t ideal!

I would like to store the surplus in some sort of bag as then I can squish it in the cupboards under the cage!

Thanks!

What about making one? I cut up an old duvet cover. I secure the top by wraping a elastic band round the top a few times but I'm sure you could come up with a better fastening, I'm just lazy! I also made a wash bag this way too after my expensive bought one fell apart.

What about making one? I cut up an old duvet cover. I secure the top by wraping a elastic band round the top a few times but I'm sure you could come up with a better fastening, I'm just lazy! I also made a wash bag this way too after my expensive bought one fell apart.
That’s a good idea i hadn’t thought about doing that!

That’s a good idea i hadn’t thought about doing that!

Back