Hay delivery…

Tewdric

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Two excited wheekers when their new boxes arrived.

4BCAC62B-4FDF-4D48-9B2A-2BBB7803A316.webp

B38FCA44-01A1-42EA-BDFE-D71E627F2035.webp

I just need to fit in a visit to the local livery yard by the end of the week to get a couple of small bales of meadow hay for their beds. Hopefully that’ll do us until the new year. Unless the munching monsters decide they’re absolutely starving!

All I have to do is think back to the other week where they were stuck on hay they didn't like because of DPD (well, because DPD don't like me lol) and that bouncing up to the bars. "Do you have it yet DoYouHaveItYet DOYOUHAVEITYETDOYOU DO YOU HAVE IT", there's nothing like seeing them excited over their hay.

And then realising you're more excited than they are. :bal:

I never realised i would know so much about hay. :)) We currently have at least 3 types of hay on the go, plus a bag of Readigrass.

I love watching Pol popcorn around the bottom half of the cage in the morning because i am filling their loft with fresh hay. She runs up and down the ramp waiting for me to finish and then launches herself into it.

I need to get sorted for winter. If we have snows or have bad weather in general, deliveries can't get here. Thankfully I have a decent sized shed to store piggy stuff in, I just need to collapse the hutch first (pigs are indoors). Problem is I have 8 pigs, so that's a lot of hay, and there's only 2 brands of hay they'll eat!

I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets excited for hay.😅

Back