Has anybody else?!

• Thread starter Thread starter KAZ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAZ

I know I am a big softie BUT after putting Bridget out for the summer last week I just had to bring her back in today as the weather is so cold and couldn't bear her to be outside! Will wait until June when hopefully the weather will be a bit more favourable!

Signed human being totally enslaved by guinea pig! ( LOL!)

my guinea pigs live in an outbuilding in huts and come into the house for excercise in the evening i only put them out in there runs on warm dry days as i cant bear for there huts to be outside as i allways think they will get too cold

I am a big softie to! I put my 6 guineas out on Sunday 11th May as it was so warm - by the following Sunday 18th they were all back in their shed as I couldn't bear their hutches getting wet and was so worried just in case they were cold. They are now happily back in the shed, although during the day I leave their shed door is slightly open so they dont get too hot.

All my hutces and runs are out at the moment so they all get wrpped runs included!
Extra bedding and treats My patio has that shanty town look again! ;D ;D ;D

i'd hate my piggies being outside so they are a permemant fixture in my livingroom x

my guinea pigs are outside all year in the green house in their hutches, when its warm but too damp to put them on the grass i leave the door open and they have plenty of shade and ventilation its never too hot for them, when they are in their run I leave the greenhouse door shut so when they go to bed later its nice and warm. In the winter they have plenty of bedding :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back