Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
piggies001.jpg

piggies002.jpg

piggies005.jpg

More piccies. My 12 year old son is holding Harry. It has been amazing today, he almost fell asleep on Con. Only had the guys a week. Nibbles on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. No photo of him being held, as I have to hold him on me and the camera would freak him out. But, Nibbles will take food from my hand in the cage. I am loving them so much. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

AWWW cutie pie! He looks really content in that last piccie :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks. I got wheeked at today for the first time, I'd been in the fridge and didn't go to the cage. They learn so quickly. ;D

awwwwww so cute i just wanna squish theyre wittle faces i weally weally do ;D

I think so. :smitten: Just noticed how minging my sons Liverpool top is on that piccy. Will have to pry it off him and get it in the wash. :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha ha I am so tickled at us mothers. I didn't even notice your son shirt was admiring the piggie but I know how it can be I have three boys of my own and when they get a favorite article of clothing, OMG! but your furbabies are darlings and I am sure your son is too!

These are my new babes lovein um really glad i got um :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aw, congratulations Alfie & Conpottermon - they are gorgeous pigglies! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back