Happy 8th Birthday, Morwenna!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
DSCN4382_edited-1.jpg
After a big wobble yesterday (quite literally), Morwenna has thankfully rallied round enough to face the world again and to enjoy the first fresh spring grass from the lawn as her special birthday treat.

Considering that Morwenna was just 40g when born to a highly pregnant newly rescued at-risk sow and needed a helping hand from @furryfriends (TEAS) in her first days, this was most certainly not a day we could ever imagine celebrating!

Her sister Mererid has sadly passed away last week and Morwenna is a very frail old lady herself - but Morwenna is most likely now the last surviving piggy from the massive Rainbow Ark Sanctuary rescue and she is also the Tribe piggy that has been living here for the longest, having beaten Tegan earlier this month.

With both of us missing Merry very much, it is a bit of a bitter-sweet day but I am so blessed that at least one of my mischievous TEAS Triplets has made it so far!

Happy 8th birthday. What a gorgeous old girl you are. Enjoy the grass. 😍

Happy birthday, what a big landmark for you Morwenna! I feel like you should get a telegram from the Queen! Or maybe a special message from the GPU?

Happy 8th birthday Morwenna.
That is an amazing age and a real tribute to her loving, caring home @Wiebke
She May be old and frail but she’s still beautiful 🤩

Back