Handheld Vacuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnicksy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've read a few people use one of those handheld dust buster/vacuum thingys to speed up the daily poop patrol. Which ones do folk use? And how much better are they than a dustpan and brush (which is what I currently use)?

i use a black and decker hoover,ive 2 6x2 c and c stacking cages and have found it very valueable to reach the bottom cage which rests on the floor. I suggest you use one that has a 7 volts or less.Otherwise they appear to suck up the fleece to much.also ive 4 piggies in each so alot of beans to collect !:lol!:

There's a similar thread that might be useful called Handheld vacuum cleaner suggestions :D

There's a similar thread that might be useful called Handheld vacuum cleaner suggestions :D

I did look but the thread is really old and the links don't work anymore! Unless I've missed a newer one which is quite possible.

Mine's just a cheapie brand, but I find it easier than a dustpan. I use mine kinda upside down so the fleece doesn't get sucked up.

I got a few weeks ago and it is amazing! doesn't suck up fleece but gets all poops, not great for hay though. I have a black and decker wet dry 6volt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back