• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Hamish has an abcess now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I took Hamish to the rodentologist tonight as her bottom lip looked swollen and its an abcess :'( she drained it well popped it xx0 and now Hamish has a bruised looking bottom lip. On the upside of things it was not caused by her teeth for now they are ok. I have got to keep my beedy eyes on her still. Really feeling worried about her but with the best of care I can hope that she makes a full recovery. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED for us I really have been through the mill today :'(

Ohhh bless you, your piggies are testing you! :( Hope it all starts looking up soon! :)

PerfectPiggies said:
Ohhh bless you, your piggies are testing you! :( Hope it all starts looking up soon! :)
Fingers crossed but the abcess will need frequent draining been shown how to do it too. Not looking forward to doing it but needs must and all that. They sure do like to test us and keep us on our toes ;D love them to bits though :) I was quite upset for Hamish she is such a darling minx.

Awwwh mum you didn't tell me when you got it! Poor little Hamish, i'll give her a biiig cuddle in the morning! :smitten:
Glad I noticed her lip eh mum!

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
Awwwh mum you didn't tell me when you got it! Poor little Hamish, i'll give her a biiig cuddle in the morning! :smitten:
Glad I noticed her lip eh mum!
You was scoffing your face with that cream cake with the day I have had hunnypie I do not know weather I am coming or going right now ;)

Oh dear poor little Hamish, we'll keep our paws crossed for her, and Duke sends her lots of piggie kisses to help her as well :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
As long as you can get her to take her meds and get her to eat she'll be back to her cheeky self again within a couple of days 0:)

Awww, poor little girl. Fingers crossed she will be back to normal in no time, sorry you are both going through the wars a bit at the moment. How is she today? :)

Wishing you loads of luck :smitten:
I am quite experienced with abscesses now, having dealt with three of the buggers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back