• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

hair loss around eye!

• Thread starter Thread starter spaz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spaz

My husband just noticed that Spaz is missing hair around his eye. I don't know how I didn't notice it before. The pictures don't show all the details. It's a little bump on the eye, and on the bump hair is missing and is kind of like a scab.

Picture321.jpg

Picture320.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Picture298.jpg

Sorry, forgot to ask my question. :D What is wronge with his eye and what could be the cause of it getting like that?

Hairloss around the eye like that is often ringworm - is hard to tell from the pictures though.

I would get him to the vets to be on the safe side as if it is ringworm he could pass it to you and your family.

you may think its a sillyyyy guestion buttt, if u dont ask you dont get 2 find out lol. if my guinea pig has lost a bit of fur frm around the bottom of his eyes and it turned out 2 be ringworm could this be why he has slight diahorea?

!fd! said:
you may think its a sillyyyy guestion buttt, if u dont ask you dont get 2 find out lol. if my guinea pig has lost a bit of fur frm around the bottom of his eyes and it turned out 2 be ringworm could this be why he has slight diahorea?

I don't think the two are connected? Forgive me if I'm wrong. :)

A vet check is in order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back