Guinea_Girl's Photo Album

• Thread starter Thread starter guinea_girl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guinea_girl

I wanted to start a post with pictures of my 3 babies that I can add to every now and then. There are quite a few I have as of now. As you can tell, Lenny looks much happier.
So you can tell the difference in them, Lenny is the white one with black patch on the one side of his head. Chester is the brown, black and white one. Ruxpin is the white and light brown one (reminds me of a possum ;D)

We will start off with showing them before I put in their Timothy Hay and Bell Pepper.
guineapig599.jpg

Here is Lenny Up Close
guineapig603.jpg

Here is Chester up close
guineapig606.jpg

Here is Ruxpin
guineapig613.jpg

Chester in the corner
guineapig618.jpg

All 3 in the corner ;D
guineapig621.jpg

More of them all
guineapig624.jpg

All together
guineapig626.jpg

Ruxpin says hello
guineapig627.jpg

Chester says hello
guineapig631.jpg

Lenny says hello
guineapig632.jpg

Chester and Ruxpin
guineapig633.jpg

See no evil, hear no evil, Speak no evil ;D
guineapig639.jpg

Cute faces
guineapig640.jpg

In the litter pan
guineapig641.jpg

Putting in the Pigloo
guineapig642.jpg

"Where's the Timothy Hay?"
guineapig644.jpg

YES! We Have Hay!!
guineapig652.jpg

MMMMMMMM....Bell Pepper!
guineapig655.jpg

My Cute Little Innocent Faces! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
guineapig658.jpg

Back to the Pigloo! Lenny still eating pepper!
guineapig659.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww they're beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL Lenny is a little guts isn't he ;D ;D

Keep up the pics i'm just a sucker for them, i love them altogether and standing on their toes 0:) 0:) 0:)

Lenny thinks he is dominant of all the rest! He is the smallest yet he is always shakin his bum at the others ;D ;D He is the sweetest of them all too. When I come in there most of the time the others run to a corner, but Lenny doesn't and is easy to catch. I am so glad he made it through all of that illness be had. I was so worried about him, but he is normal as can be now! :smitten:

wow what fab pictures. All so cute! :smitten: The one of them all in the corner reminds me of The Blaire Witch Project lol I didn't know guineas liked Pepper....something new to try for my lot ;)

Thanks for the comments on them! I love them all very much! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Green, Red and Yellow Bell Peppers are what all of my piggies LOVE! Especially Ruxpin and Chester! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back