Guinea the guinea pig lots of piccies

• Thread starter Thread starter Guinea-Tia-Flossie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guinea-Tia-Flossie

I've just been looking through all my photos and have some fab ones of Guinea that i really must share...he's such a little charactor :smitten:

Cutie
cuteguinea-1.jpg

Wondering if he should log on to the BiteSize revision website lol
Guinea-pig-book-holder.jpg

Absolutely loves him self
box9ebay.jpg

Camping last summer with Tia
guineaandtiacampingbestcopyxx.jpg

Warming up his voice for Easter songs
IMG_0880.jpg

Can you find girlfriend on this thing Mum?
guineaonpooter.jpg

What you lookin' at eh?
IMG_0547sml.jpg

Always living life on the edge!
IMG_0719.jpg

Sorry that was loads ::) lol

They look almost unreal they are so good

Right, I am coming to pignap him!
Awwww he looks like my Lennie, only a different colour :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
I've just been looking through all my photos and have some fab ones of Guinea that i really must share...he's such a little charactor :smitten:

What you lookin' at eh?
IMG_0547sml.jpg

I love this one! :smitten:
Niki x

they were georgous, you have a beautfil lil poser of a piggies i like the camping one.

clowny said:
What a poser! A gorgeous poser mind :smitten:

Yes he is the world biggest poser! I'll just put down ready for a photo shoot and as soon as the camera comes out he's like ''oh, pictures of me..get this side, and this one, shall i look up here, this is a good pose, now my good side'' ::) Then he'll give me a look like ''yeah now were is my broccoli?'' ::)

furryfriends said:
How do you get him to pose like that? My lot will do such sweet things but the minute you get the camera out they won't keep still! He is such a little poser! Absolutely gorgeous :-*

lol I don't do anything to him, just put in where i want him to be and he'll just pose! Like the mirror picture, i put him next to it, and he just went upto it and put his feet on to sniff it, looked at himself in the mirror and then looked towards me to as if to say ''aren't i gorgeous!'' and that's how the picture came out. So i can't offer you any tips on how to get them posing as he's just a natural poser haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back