Guinea Pigs Tomorrow.........subject To Home Check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy&Eden

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Went to Anim-mates rescue centre yesterday, my daughter picked her pair...it was love at first sight! :luv:

Now to make sure we are ready!
Veggy shop and last visit to pets at home to get bedding bits & hay tomorrow morning.

Fingers Crossed home visit goes well!

congrats. Photos please when they are settled. How old is your daughter?

Thank you, she has just turned 8 but I can see my 12yr old son taking a bit of a shine to them to.

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of information on here to help your little ones settle into their new home.
Are your guineas to live indoors or are they outside? It is personal preference really but mine are indoors so that I can spend time getting to know their little characters, as you seem to see more of them.

Thank you, already had lots of help on here.
The piggy are going to have a bit of both. Outside hutch during the day, in at night. Then in all day in the winter in a c&c cage. Also a run for the garden.

Aww, good for you! my boys are in a hutch, think i will get a c&c for them in winter at night and hutch during day unless its perishing, in which case boys indoors and OH can whinge as much as he likes! if it were up to me id have them indoors at all times in a whopping c&c

Sorry! really rambled there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back