Guinea pig squeaking and licking

Alyssaer

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I just recently got 2 girls who have been in a different room from my boy Wilbur as he was getting over his sickness. Still not going to let them meet as I want to make sure everything is good. I recently had the girls out in a playpen with a blanket. Wilbur got his own playtime but with the same blanket and he started licking the blanket and squeaking uncontrollably. Does he just smell the girls? Should I be worried?

Was he squeaking when urinating / pooing? If so, I’d have him checked over by a vet for a potential uti. If he’s just squeaking normal piggy squeak, it’s probably because he can smell the girls on the blanket

Was he squeaking when urinating / pooing? If so, I’d have him checked over by a vet for a potential uti. If he’s just squeaking normal piggy squeak, it’s probably because he can smell the girls on the blanket
Ok thank you and no he was not pooping or peeing just stiffing and licking the blanket squeaking

I just recently got 2 girls who have been in a different room from my boy Wilbur as he was getting over his sickness. Still not going to let them meet as I want to make sure everything is good. I recently had the girls out in a playpen with a blanket. Wilbur got his own playtime but with the same blanket and he started licking the blanket and squeaking uncontrollably. Does he just smell the girls? Should I be worried?
No I wouldn’t worry I get that with my boys if girls have been in same playpen before them, quite normal

Back