Guinea pig safe toys?

Elephonty

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I got these toys in a mystery box and just wanted to make sure they were safe for pigs to chew before I put them in the cage. I have just got a newly bonded oap pig for woody and he is a very persistent nibbler!

Attachments

• PXL_20210531_080440271.webp
    PXL_20210531_080440271.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello. I think the willow carrot is ok. I’m not sure about the others. That’s lovely you’ve got a new friend for woody 😍.

Hello. I think the willow carrot is ok. I’m not sure about the others. That’s lovely you’ve got a new friend for woody 😍.
Thank you, I wasn't sure about the painted wood! They're still a bit rocky at the moment with dominance displays but it does calm down. This is them last night! ❤️

Attachments

• PXL_20210530_215630916.webp
    PXL_20210530_215630916.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
Oh bless them. They look very happy. I hope it continues. 🤞 How old are they? It is a worry bonding them isn’t it? I was really worried about bonding my two but they hit it off straight away. It helped that one was quite a few weeks older than the other.

Oh bless them. They look very happy. I hope it continues. 🤞 How old are they? It is a worry bonding them isn’t it? I was really worried about bonding my two but they hit it off straight away. It helped that one was quite a few weeks older than the other.
Woody is about 18 months and Trumpy (the new pig) is about 4 years old bless him. He seems to ignore most of the rumble strutting from Woody in favour of taking a nap 😂

They’ve both gone through the hormonal stages then. That’s good. 😃. You hear lots of bad bonding stories but it does work out.

They’ve both gone through the hormonal stages then. That’s good. 😃. You hear lots of bad bonding stories but it does work out.
Hopefully it does work out! This is Woody's last chance for a while as we have already tried with 4 others both babies and older boars before Trumpy! His cage is a 3x4 c&c in my room so he gets lots of attention but would be brilliant if trumpy can stay as I will be going into full time work soon as I have just finished my uni degree!

I really hope Trumpy works out. Good luck with job hunting.

Back