guinea pig runs

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

Ok i need to buy a guinea pig run for my aflie so he can play outside in the sun with the others (last summer he was with his 4 bothers hes now on his own )

I only wont a little one as i will only have room for a little as i have 2 big ones for my 6 girls and and one for my 4 boys then i have alittle oen for my max who is also on his own.

It will need to fit his food bowl in and a hide hole . Dose anyone know any good places or sites where i could get one?

What size do you want? I know you say "small" but to me 3' x 2' is small, to you it might be a decent/good size if you understand what I mean. Also, do you want a wooden framed one with mesh on it? A lid? How much have you got to spend?

i only have room for a small one in the gradan and he only needs a small one becouse somehow i think he will be sat watching the other piggies run around (well thats what max did last year and hes on his own?

A 3x2 will be fine thats the size of maxs run and he has loads of room to run around not that he dose like , yeah jsut a nomal woodon one with wire , I'm bothred about how much money it is money not an iusse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back