• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea pig poop odd shape

GingerClover2

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi
I have 2 male Guinea pigs. Both around 10 months old. One of them does these odd shaped poops. He does normal shaped poops as well and they are normal consistency. I just don’t know if this is anything to worry about. I have had a pair of Guinea pigs before them that lived for around 6 years and I never noticed this with them.
He is eating and drinking okay. And acting normal.

Attachments

• F839E881-3BAE-431E-94BC-36894245AD83.webp
    F839E881-3BAE-431E-94BC-36894245AD83.webp
    24 KB · Views: 12
Hi
I have 2 male Guinea pigs. Both around 10 months old. One of them does these odd shaped poops. He does normal shaped poops as well and they are normal consistency. I just don’t know if this is anything to worry about. I have had a pair of Guinea pigs before them that lived for around 6 years and I never noticed this with them.
He is eating and drinking okay. And acting normal.

Hi

I would not worry a lot; it looks like he may have to push a bit harder with getting some poos out.

Back