Guinea Pig Pet Parcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a pets at home but there are some guinea pig books...
Oliver twist
514OWUk978L._SY396_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Christmas
51ZIGnoM5mL._SY404_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Pride and prejudice upload_2016-10-25_12-3-56.webp

I was in there for food and came out with a bed and two of the christmas hanging toys as well for them. Way too tempting for me to pass up :wub:

Hi everybody Pets at home have got there Christmas stock in. They have also got a CHRISTMAS GUINEA PIG PET PARCEL! These look quite good. Link here.
Christmas Pets Parcel For Rabbits and Guinea Pigs | Pets At Home
Oh god - this g-pig owning lark is getting out of hand! I'm in the process of changing over to fleece in their night cages and have just bought a woodland animal themed fleece to make some cuddle cups. Now I can see one of these under the chrimble tree! Mind you, the shopping came last night and there was a doggy advent calendar included!

Loving my furries! :love::lol!:

I've bought the Oliver Twist book as a Christmas present for my husband - last year we both bought each other the Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice. This time I have warned him what he is getting to avoid a repeat!

I've bought the Oliver Twist book as a Christmas present for my husband - last year we both bought each other the Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice. This time I have warned him what he is getting to avoid a repeat!
Have you got The Nativity book too? Perhaps you can put that on YOUR Christmas list!

What was in the Pet Parcel? Curious as I plan on ordering one for Oreo tomorrow, depending on contents.

My piggies have these beds! Very good too. The medium seems to have more stuffing than the large. These were a Christmas present... They got them a week ago. I'm weak willed okay?! XD

I got the large bed a few weeks ago, when the range first came out, thinking that it'd be nice for them to snuggle on together... well, lovely as that idea was, they don't *do* snuggling together, so it's just a massive throne they take turns on :roll:

I'd recommend the parcel for the bed alone (it's worth £8 so makes up the bulk of your spend) it's really lovely and soft, good padding, washes brilliantly (I did it at 30 degrees). I think the rest of the parcel is made up of small treats and wood toys, which some pigs may not bother with but I'd say it's worth a punt as you're effectively paying £2 over the price of the bed. If I'd have known my two wouldn't share the large bed, I would've definitely gone for this parcel with the medium bed in :)

I got the large bed a few weeks ago, when the range first came out, thinking that it'd be nice for them to snuggle on together... well, lovely as that idea was, they don't *do* snuggling together, so it's just a massive throne they take turns on :roll:

I'd recommend the parcel for the bed alone (it's worth £8 so makes up the bulk of your spend) it's really lovely and soft, good padding, washes brilliantly (I did it at 30 degrees). I think the rest of the parcel is made up of small treats and wood toys, which some pigs may not bother with but I'd say it's worth a punt as you're effectively paying £2 over the price of the bed. If I'd have known my two wouldn't share the large bed, I would've definitely gone for this parcel with the medium bed in :)
Are they available online? cos my store doesn't seem to have any :no:

My store didn't have any, I enquired in store and they had no idea what I was talking about! On the P@H website it appears they're for delivery or store collection only, which is weird as I'd imagine most stores have the individual constituents of the parcels for sale. So (unless they've started doing them in store) I guess the only way to get it is to order quick quick quick for collection/delivery!

I had a large bed £10, a chub, a Christmas tree shaped wooden chew, a star shaped chew and a rope chew with wooden things on it. All together it would have cost me £21 instead of £10 for the parcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back