Guinea pig Olympics

AidaB

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
As the Olympics begun…... Wally and I have been watching the opening ceremony- along with snacks of hay and cucumber!

IMG_4847.webp

Wally has been inspired, and would like to know what some of the forum piggies should win medals for?

As Wally is taking a break from bar chewing, he thinks he should win a medal for most poo’s during playtime!
IMG_4855.webp

I think Zebedee might have achieved a medal for the most vet visits in any 3 month period - from Dec 2017 to March 2018 he went just about every 2 weeks.

I wouldn't claim he cost the most at the vets, I know others have spent more than I did then eg @PigglePuggle 's Blodwyn...
Poor Zebedee that’s a lot of vet visits, very close together.

Was there a veggie treat at the other end?

Wally & I had go at vegetable tug of war last night, he won!
They were fleeing from an imaginary predator, but I have tried to explain that the rules say coaching needs to be done using positive methods. The piggies say I am just not fast enough getting to and from the fridge 😄

Squeak deserves a medal for the quickest dive into fresh hay and Pip for the loudest wheeks ever when he hears the fridge opening, it’s actually quite deafening!🤣🤣☺️View attachment 253505View attachment 253506
Looks very comfy in that hay pile Squeak!
I still haven’t mastered hay nest building. ⭐

We can’t hear you Pip…. You need to wheek louder, then we can all join in!

With wheeks from Wally

Last edited:
Bertie says he would easily win Swinging in a Hammock. His hooman says pulling the grumpiest face competition more like!
View attachment 253710
Bertie, I think you need words with your hoooman. You don’t look grumpy, just very very comfy and content.
I think hammock swinging would be an amazing competition. Can I join you?

Wheeks Wally 💩

IMG_4658.webp

Back