3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/pupple/11-1.pngFox totally loves playing on the 360, just like his Mum! :]

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11-1.png

That is one of the cutest gunea pigs I've ever seen- great photgraphy! :)

whens the next episode ? we want a mini series please :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Is he old enough to play that game? :police:
Very cute...and yes I agree a mini-series please. :smitten:

Fantastic! What a great little 'comic strip'! Looks brilliant, well done!

And Fox is adorable.. :smitten:

I am also a Gears of War widow... I can't get near the Xbox in my house!

Thats brilliant! Really made me smile! :D :D :D You've done a great job of that! O0
I'm in love with Fox.... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Beautiful boy!

What great pics, Fox is a real cutie :smitten:
How did you do the chat bubble things? I am clueless at stuff like that ;D

Marty said:
Nice piccies :D So how good is he?

He is brilliant! Especially with the chainsaw! ;]

lavenderjade said:
What great pics, Fox is a real cutie :smitten:
How did you do the chat bubble things? I am clueless at stuff like that ;D

I use Photoshop. It's one of the custom shape options on there. You literally just click the button and put it on the picture - Really simple! I think you can download little programmes to do comic-strips as well, but I can't remember the names of them!

I'm really glad people have enjoyed this post! I'll have to ask Fox if he wants to star in more comics or maybe I can persuade Badger to be less camera-shy! ;]

Completely off topic but is Gears Of War as good as everybody says it is? I'm not very good with shooting games, I prefer sports and racing games, but I'd like a decent shooter.

BTW, Fox is a very handsome piggie, he reminds me of our new piggie, Oscar

Marty :)

Is it adobe photoshop skylark? which version? I dont have but may have to if you can do things like that ;D

Marty said:
Completely off topic but is Gears Of War as good as everybody says it is? I'm not very good with shooting games, I prefer sports and racing games, but I'd like a decent shooter.

BTW, Fox is a very handsome piggie, he reminds me of our new piggie, Oscar

Marty :)

It's a fantastic game! Great single player game (although a little short *sigh*) and an even better multiplayer option... Although steer clear of the ranked matches, they're full of VERY serious gamers. Player matches are MUCH more fun. You might even run into me and my game of Hide 'n Seek Gears of War style ;]

lavenderjade said:
Is it adobe photoshop skylark? which version? I dont have but may have to if you can do things like that ;D

Yup, Adobe Photoshop CS2. It's A LOT of money, but *coughididntpayforitcough* it's worth it! ;]

It's a fantastic game! Great single player game (although a little short *sigh*) and an even better multiplayer option... Although steer clear of the ranked matches, they're full of VERY serious gamers. Player matches are MUCH more fun. You might even run into me and my game of Hide 'n Seek Gears of War style ;]

lavenderjade said:
I don't like paying full price for games so I'll probably have to wait 6 months or so before I can get it at a reasonable price, I've got a couple of shotters but just can't get in to them - it doesn't help that I'm not that good at them!

How did I manage to get my own post in to quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back