• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea pig discolored pee/poo

oliviag5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
photo Hi, i have a guinea pig around 11 mo to a year, she’s starting having a weird discoloration in her pee and poop. She does her business in the same corner so it’s hard to tell. I just started giving her cilantro but don’t think that’s the case. Can anyone help? I’m concerned and it’s late so I can’t call the vet. I don’t know how to insert a photo. It’s a clear liquid with small bits of poop in it. She is eating hay and drinking water.

When you can (it takes a while for your account to kick into gear), please post your photo directly on here. It can then be seen without using photos.

she’s also drinking a TON of water and being very skittish. There’s no open vets in my area right now either. This is all poop from today too 2A3F9588-50BA-4147-BCE4-4774A9490729.jpeg

When you can (it takes a while for your account to kick into gear), please post your photo directly on here. It can then be seen without using photos.
I completely forgot to mention that she’s on a new pellet (oxbow garden edition)

Back