Guinea pig dad fleece liners

Roclibrarian

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has any bought fleece liners from guinea pig dad? They look really good and I think my girls would love the pocket at the end. However at £60 a pop I'm reluctant to order.
Can anyone tell me if they are worth the expense?

I don't have mine on fleece but I have herd good things about Guinea pig dad.

i have not tried these personally,but like the previous posters i have heard very good reviews on these liners,but the biggest size they come in is a 4 x2 c and c cage size.

i have not tried these personally,but like the previous posters i have heard very good reviews on these liners,but the biggest size they come in is a 4 x2 c and c cage size.
you can always use multiple liners that get the size you need. I’ve got 2 3x2 liners in my 2x6 cage. (Not from guinea dad, from another seller)

Guineadad fleece liners have very good reviews. Although the price tag is something I won't be able to justify (it comes from America so I think that's one reason though). Ziggy's piggies fleece liners are great enough for my piggies at bigger sizes and half the price. You can ask her for a customise size too.

Guineadad fleece liners have very good reviews. Although the price tag is something I won't be able to justify (it comes from America so I think that's one reason though). Ziggy's piggies fleece liners are great enough for my piggies at bigger sizes and half the price. You can ask her for a customise size too.
That’s who I use ziggys piggies. She’s great and the best price and quality I’ve found.

I have the Guinea dad fleeces (two 2x4 and one 2x2) and they are amazing. However we are getting to grips with the washing side of it as they do smell after a week. We live in a flat so it is not ideal as I would really recommend that you are able to line dry them outside.

We might be moving so we may use them again but to wash you brush them down, shake them, wash on low temperature with a non scented detergent and a bit of white vinegar for odor control and then line dry.

Our guineas absolutely loved it when we used it and they really enjoyed the pockets for burrowing!

I took the plunge and bought a guinea pig dad fleece. I spotted that they are one amazon now, so took a risk. I'm going to do a cage clean and see what my girls think of it today. I'm impressed with how soft it is, and it seems very well made. I'll report back with how it goes.

Well the pigs love the pocket. It is easier to spot clean using my little Hoover.
However there are already damp patches after 3 days, I think I'll have to do a full cage clean tomorrow. I get a full week out of my other liners. Maybe it will be better after another wash (fingers crossed).

Back