Guinea Pig Cage

Tony9302

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 New Guinea pigs and a Midwest cage setup. Whoever else has a Midwest cage, could you send me some ideas of hot your cage is setup. Because I wanna have a litter box for them to eat hay in and stuff but it’s so annoying to have to buy bedding and fleece. Any suggestions?

Here‘s a pic of our set up. The downstairs area is fleece and the hayloft upstairs is a mix of fleece & megazorb bedding. I personally prefer having the kitchen area on bedding but you could line your litter tray with puppy pads as well. I used to do that at the beginning and ended up having to change them about every 1-2 days. That‘ why I changed to bedding, now I can just take out the wet bits :)

293BFBF3-7F4F-405E-A9C7-9919919ABBDD.webp

Here‘s a pic of our set up. The downstairs area is fleece and the hayloft upstairs is a mix of fleece & megazorb bedding. I personally prefer having the kitchen area on bedding but you could line your litter tray with puppy pads as well. I used to do that at the beginning and ended up having to change them about every 1-2 days. That‘ why I changed to bedding, now I can just take out the wet bits :)

View attachment 174049
Ah I gotchu, thank you. And Nice cage! Anyone else, feel free to drop a picture.

Back