Grossing Out On Boar Bits!

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Well I got back today and gave the boys their first check in 9 days! :eek: Well gross or what?:vom: Normally they don't have anything yukky around their boy bits and luckily as yet no sperm rods! :yahoo:I don't think I'd know what to do if I found one anyway. Today at Dennis's check his little willy had dried white stuff around it that I'll have to get off tomorrow morning with a bit of warm cotton wool. I checked Christian as normal but he only had a few hairs stuck in his willy. I couldn't extract his willy either. So a bit of warm water on cotton wool will hopefully persuade it tomorrow so I can do his regular boy bits check.:vom: That's the problem of having boars but they are so lovely otherwise. Nice at one end:love: and gross at the other!:vom:

Haha! I feel you.. you never know what you're gonna find down there!

You certainly don't @Redribbon. My son who likes the nicer part of piggie keeping was completely horrified that this is what keeping boars entails:yikes:! I have told him he'll have to help hold Dennis and Christian tomorrow so that my job is made a bit easier. His reaction was " YUK do I REALLY have to?"

Haha! Excellent! Wait until he gets a smell of the goods you extract!

Reactions: Tim
haha! Oh gosh yes its definitely not for the faint hearted! I don't know if its lucky or not but my Donald has been left with a little outey after his neuter, perfectly safe so I don't have to extract his willy at all BUT... it does mean he tends to pee and other stuff all through his long locks round one back leg which means lots of brushing and what is likely to be regular bum baths lol

The joys of boars! Cleaning their bits can be a stinky job but nothing comes to the stench of a flapping, rumbling bottom. Our current holder of "stinkiest boy ever" in our house is Podrick Payne.

As my Mum says "Jeez, your insides must be rotten"

The joys of boars! Cleaning their bits can be a stinky job but nothing comes to the stench of a flapping, rumbling bottom. Our current holder of "stinkiest boy ever" in our house is Podrick Payne.

As my Mum says "Jeez, your insides must be rotten"
You have just put me off me breakfast. :vom:

Not to mention the absolute crusty over active grease gland that some have , especially if their white :mal: Love this thread ! Boars are hard work !

They are not easy! Tried just now to do the 'great clean up' and failed miserably. A bit of warm water on cotton wool me thinks! Will try again later when I have cleaned out a disgusting hutch! I never let it get so bad but I have been on holiday for 10 days and my piggy minders only came in to check and feed.

You have just put me off me breakfast. :vom:

Podricks bum puts us off our breakfast and dinner and tea quite often.

My boyfriend says it's just like burning rubber but it's much more than that. Can he come and live with you? :xd:

My boyfriend says it's just like burning rubber but it's much more than that. Can he come and live with you? :xd:
Err...... No! Much as I do love guinea pigs Thanks for the offer though but the 2 boars and 3 sows that I have is quite enough!

Back