Groomers

Don Guinea

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all

I’m looking for a groomer in East London preferably but can travel if worst comes to worse

Tbh, our girls as much as they take care of themselves do need hair trimming every few weeks and are none to impressed with any of us doing it, despite all the bribes in the world so the job isn’t always the best 🙃

Would like to know if their is any services that anyone could recommend

Cheers

You could always have a look at my hair cutting guide for assistance.

We had a long haired foster piggy staying with us for 4months. He hated anything hair related. (Unfortunately boar glue regularly needed chopping out!)
I finally caved and brought some decent small pet grooming scissors, which was a game changer.
Basil hated hair cuts- but it was a lot easier. Little & often and he eventually had a summer haircut, just before heading off to his new home.

I just sat on the floor or at the table with an apron on me- piggy on newspaper and everything near by including snacks. I always stopped when the veg ran out and waited a couple of days before the next haircut. It was definitely a choppy look but he would popcorn away after returning home to his friend.

Keep trying- it will probably get easier.

You could always have a look at my hair cutting guide for assistance.

Thank you I will do !

We had a long haired foster piggy staying with us for 4months. He hated anything hair related. (Unfortunately boar glue regularly needed chopping out!)
I finally caved and brought some decent small pet grooming scissors, which was a game changer.
Basil hated hair cuts- but it was a lot easier. Little & often and he eventually had a summer haircut, just before heading off to his new home.

I just sat on the floor or at the table with an apron on me- piggy on newspaper and everything near by including snacks. I always stopped when the veg ran out and waited a couple of days before the next haircut. It was definitely a choppy look but he would popcorn away after returning home to his friend.

Keep trying- it will probably get easier.
Thanks I will go on, the girls deserve us doing it more than anyone else really

Back