• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Gribley has a lump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You may remember my little chap Gribley... :)
gribley.jpg

I've just noticed he has a lump on his back, right in the middle, and some fur is missing around the area with some flakey skin, it feels quite hard, is it possible its mite related? I'm off to the vets Saturday morning with Tiffin so I'll be taking Gribley with me, just thought someone might have an idea what it is?

look at his lips :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

could be a sebaceous cyst?

awwwwww, hugs to the little man. My Jin (RIP) got a nasty abscess on his neck as a result of mites :(

He had it taken out and was fine after :)

yer yor doing the right thing takeing him to the vets O0

Awwwwww Gribley that's a nasty thing to happen, i do hope it's not a horrible abscess :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-*

There's not anything that Glynis hates more than abcesses. :-\

Vet seemed quite concerned about the lump as its not loose like an absesss usually is, so hes on antibiotics and hopefully it will sort itself out, if not back to the Vet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back