Green beans

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 147427
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 147427

Hi I was just wondering is it safe to give your piggies green beans daily and if so how many can they have each

With anything, it’s about moderation and variation - rotating what you give for variety and balance.
I consider greens beans to be a bonus veg so don’t give them every day, but they do have them a couple of times a week. They only get one each

My girlies have never had them before I just put one each in there cage this morning. Hopefully they will eat them. There a bit fussy with there veggies

I do have to buy the extra fine ones. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yep they are spoilt too!

Hi I was just wondering is it safe to give your piggies green beans daily and if so how many can they have each
@Guinea lover 1982 we have asked you to keep all your related questions to a single thread.
You already have a very long and detailed thread with dietary questions so it would be best if you put future questions there.

All my piggies enjoy green beans and have one every day. Po and Jupiter will take your hand off with them so I have to watch out.

I wouldn’t give them every day, I’ve read that raw green beans can make you a bit poorly due to their lectin content so I’d stick to small amounts once in a while. Mine get 1-2 beans each every few weeks. 😊

I wouldn’t give them every day, I’ve read that raw green beans can make you a bit poorly due to their lectin content so I’d stick to small amounts once in a while. Mine get 1-2 beans each every few weeks. 😊

I think they are fine to give guinea pigs daily but in small ammounts

Back