Grease Glands

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my sows has an active grease gland and she is long haired. I keep her bum hair as short as i can, dissolve the grease with a little swarfega gently rubbed in, the original classic, then wash with gorgeous guinea shampoo. Works a treat. There is a good sticky under daily care, Boar bits, bums and baths. Its where i learnt how to do my girl. Hope this helps.

One of my sows has an active grease gland and she is long haired. I keep her bum hair as short as i can, dissolve the grease with a little swarfega gently rubbed in, the original classic, then wash with gorgeous guinea shampoo. Works a treat. There is a good sticky under daily care, Boar bits, bums and baths. Its where i learnt how to do my girl. Hope this helps.

Thanks nana piggy

Where is the sticky nana piggie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back