Grass Time - Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guineapigfeet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Grass time for the girls after an early finish from work - a lightening strike took out our internet, server and phones on the early hrs of Thursday morning and the engineers who I'd been on the phones to for the last 2 days were fixing it.
The pigs don't care about the political situation, as long as they can still get baby sweetcorn out of season.
Rey was again the most confident in the relatively open space and offered the most popcorns. She practically fell out the box door when I opened it. Chewie is a big scaredy cat.

image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp

@PiggyOwner Thank you, she's cute, but she's a biter!
@Swissgreys It's being cut at the weekend :( it's so long at the moment you can't see all the weeds and moss! But I thought they'd look really cute in grass that's taller than them!

But I thought they'd look really cute in grass that's taller than them!

They do look lovely in long grass. When I got back from holiday, our grass was knee high . I had to mow it - but set their run up and mowed round the run . The guineas had a field day in the run and got the grass down to a manageable length within days .

Fantastic summery photos of piggies enjoying themselves. You gang are beautiful :love: Hope to see lots more of them in this section soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back