Got My Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilpalf

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We collected our piggies yesterday . We have named the mum Frida and the baby Wink. I will post a photo once we see them again but they are in hiding for now.

They are absolutely gorgeous, just trying to teach my soon to be 8 year old some patience and stop my cat from permanently sitting staring at the cage

image.webp

This is Wink

Took the opportunity of a liner change to use the cosies to transfer out and managed to get a little cuddle with both. Frida is the mum and is much more skittish so haven't got a photo yet.

Both are more settled, they have started poking their heads out while we are in the room and Wink will sniff my hand now

We collected our piggies yesterday . We have named the mum Frida and the baby Wink. I will post a photo once we see them again but they are in hiding for now.

They are absolutely gorgeous, just trying to teach my soon to be 8 year old some patience and stop my cat from permanently sitting staring at the cage
Let me know if you have luck with the cat! My two cats are permanently glued to piggy tv. The pigs don't mind them at all but hide when my wife gets near the cage. HAHAH silly piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back