Gorgeous Guineas Products. Good To Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessles

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was just searching for lice shampoo for my long haired piglet and I came across www.gorgeousguineas.com. It looks great but I wondered if anyone had any experience with using their stuff, especially lice and easy shampoo?

Their stuff is fantastic, l recommend buying the tester sizes initially as the products go a long way and go off quite quickly. It all depends how many piggies you need to shampoo! Their posh and go shampoo is great for long haired piggies. Follow the instructions and make sure you leave the product on for the advised time

ive used most of there products,they are great,Neem shampoo is very good if any have dry flaky skin,posh and go is good for long haired piggies,rex and teddies,Iagree with @pig in the city ,that the trial sizes are good for first time users,or small amount of piggies,has a shelf life of one year.

VET-SECT REPEL Flea Shampoo 200ml & lice ticks mites - dogs cats rabbits rats

old and trusted by many keepers

personaly myself l never bath any of my pigs unless abolutly nessesay. and they are happy and heathy and most of them are well in to there 10th year

they do not like it, (yes they will get used to it, simply because they have no choce)

if water gos near the nose it could lead to respiritory problems, if the concentreations are wrong it could iritate the eyes ect ect ect

any amount of lotions and potions canot replace the natural conditioners the pig produces naturaly , so why bath?

I agree with Gizzy. Vet-sect shampoo is the best. The ingredients are listed, whereas I have never been able to find out the ingredients of GG products. An unconfirmed source has told me that GG buy their ingredients from chine, a well known animal testing country. I don't trust any company that doesn't list the ingredients of a product.

VET-SECT REPEL Flea Shampoo 200ml & lice ticks mites - dogs cats rabbits rats

old and trusted by many keepers

personaly myself l never bath any of my pigs unless abolutly nessesay. and they are happy and heathy and most of them are well in to there 10th year

they do not like it, (yes they will get used to it, simply because they have no choce)

if water gos near the nose it could lead to respiritory problems, if the concentreations are wrong it could iritate the eyes ect ect ect

any amount of lotions and potions canot replace the natural conditioners the pig produces naturaly , so why bath?
I agree not to bath piggies unless there is a problem. I would be very surprised if GG used products tested on animals. I am sure if you contacted Chrissie she would be happy to provide lists of ingredients and their source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back