Goodbye My Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs Pigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
InstagramCapture_adfb8ccd-ffd9-4715-83ea-76d680ec248c.webp WP_20160229_15_42_27_Pro.webp WP_20160229_08_35_43_Pro.webp Yesterday I noticed that my baby gp who is a bit dumb and special was acting strangely, odd noises , lying flat and not eating. We feeder her with the mush liquid stuff and put vitamin c liquid In her mouth. I knew at some point she was going to go because she wasn't quite right. She was 6 months old. She brought laughter and many special moments. She made my 6 months the best and most enjoyable months I have ever had. She was the best Guinea pig I could have ever whished for. She did not deserve to cross the bridge. Goodbye my baby. Love you for ever. You will be never forgotten. You will be in my heart always. "Bye and we love you, have a pleasant sleep from your sister Octavia and your big friends Drusilla and Pompey". Never forgotten........................

I'm really sorry I'ts never fair when they leave but doing it when they're so young it's devastating.
She was beautiful.

Popcorn free little one x

I am really sorry for the loss of your guinea pig

Sleep well little one

RIP beautiful piggy
x x

I am so sorry for your loss! Sadly, piggies can go downhill very quickly at any point of their lives if they have a genetic or medical problem.

RIP gorgeous little girl - you will have a forever home in your loving mummy's heart

So sorry for the loss of one so young. Popcorn free little beauty.

I am so sorry for your loss! Sadly, piggies can go downhill very quickly at any point of their lives if they have a genetic or medical problem.

RIP gorgeous little girl - you will have a forever home in your loving mummy's heart
Sorry to be a pain but I am a boy.

Sorry to be a pain but I am a boy.

It's so difficult to the over the internet .

I'm so sorry for your loss. They really do take a piece of your heart when they go .

Popcorn free little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back