Good price hutches

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just ordered two 5ft hutches from here, total cost £101 inc delivery so am quite pleased

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Extreme-Di...ducts_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ2QQtZkm

They're new but have no instructions but a really good price. I've decided to neuter Fudge and get him a wife, so that's one taken, then Hugo and Hurley in the other. The girls can then remain inside in the C&C cage and will see how I get on with that.

wow those are good prices,I'm sure Ive had my doublle one from there though,theyre so easy to put together

hope you have better luck with this seller than i did with the guy i bought 2 runs from >:( i wont ever buy from ebay pet stores again. :(

bunpig said:
hope you have better luck with this seller than i did with the guy i bought 2 runs from >:( i wont ever buy from ebay pet stores again. :(

who did you buy your runs off then? This seller is 99% good feedback, so fingers crossed.

dont worry its not your seller! i am in the process of making a claim against him so will not name him until everything has been resolved. he also had excellent feedback which is why i bought from him. :o

i could buy the most longest hutch but its width my piggies want (dont no about urs) i got a big hutch called lavender lodge from p@h which is sooo cosy and has enuf room for alteast 6 and is wide so they can have there own piggy time. i find many hutchs are long but narrow and my piggies train becomes a mess when they cant turn because of the queue behind them ;D

hi there, i am just looking at getting a hutch from these people on ebay. was yours a good experience? would you reccommend them?

owl x

owl said:
hi there, i am just looking at getting a hutch from these people on ebay. was yours a good experience? would you reccommend them?

owl x

yes no problem with them, they were delivered the day they said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back