• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

good news .....

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

those of you that's seen my posts will know how ill gizmo has been with pneumonia and how the vet wanted my baby to be put a sleep but gave him some new med, think it was to shut me up ;D i took him to a new vets who kept him on med for a bit longer.

well here's some good news

he has lovely pink lips :-*
and is running and popcorning and looking for his food

he is just finishing his meds, there is still a slight noise on one side but the rattle has gone ;)

thanxs for all your support.

i know he still needs alot of care ::)but isn't it just great to see what little fighters our gp can be.........

i'm just so happy ;D

Hey well done with the persaverance Tawny, just goes to show that being a pain in the bum at the vets pays off!

Lovely nes, I remember his story, well done you for not giving up on him, he is a lucky little chap having you for a pigmom :)

Barbara

Well that's just the best news, well done on you for 'bugging' them sooo much

Now come on little Gizmo with the cute pink lips, Duke has pink too and Sully had brown,
we want to hear all about how much your munching and crunching YIPPEEEEEEEEEE :-*

That is wonderful news. I'm so glad you didn't take that first vets word for it. Just goes to show that for all their training you can't beat mothers intuition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back