Going To Introduce My Piggy, To His Possible New Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky_Ewok

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am so excited, on Saturday Gi Gi is going to meet a new friend. I hope it goes well! He is going to meet little Tinsel from Walsall RSPCA and he is so cute, just had to share it. Hope to take lots of pictures of their meeting, Gi has been on his own for so long I have no idea what to expect! Saturday needs to hurry :D :clap:

Aw I saw Tinsel was reserved when I was looking for a cage mate for Ana, he is so cute.

Fingers crossed for you x

Last edited:
Very pleased for you, I was eyeing him up as we are also looking for a boy but we needed an older gentleman for Struan. Saturday will be super exciting and little Tinsel is beautiful. Paws crossed they get on well. x

Very pleased for you, I was eyeing him up as we are also looking for a boy but we needed an older gentleman for Struan. Saturday will be super exciting and little Tinsel is beautiful. Paws crossed they get on well. x

I wanted a male the same age at first too, but Walsall don't do that kind of boar dating however when I saw his face I just had to have a look and see if it might work, if not then it will be shame :( thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back