Going to have a fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
With Cubes! :D

I'm attempting a 5x2 raised C&C need 38 grids in total which I have wish me luck! :D Its for Pudsey and Eccles :)

Ooo it's going well having to use twine for the floor part, It looks massive...lol :D Will take pics once it's done! :D

yay looking forward to it, i think I'm going to go to b&q later to get some stuff for mine, mum wants me to just buy a cage from p@h coz she thinks a c+c one won't look as nice or be messy but ill make it and then see what she says and if she still isnt happy ill buy a cage and use the c+c to make a run for on the grass

Right thats the bottom part done, had to secure in the middle as it was giving in, got no grids left once i do the top!...lol And I wanted the girls to go in a make shift C&C tonight! oops! They'll just have to go in the hutch! I'm thinking these things as I'm building! 98)

Done it!

Pudsey and Eccles are in the high rise C&C! And I found more Grids! ::) So the girls are upstairs for today and tonight while I clean the hutch out!

Sunshine and Twinkle are looking at me as if to say why aren't we involved...lol

Will take pics later. Got to go and get Emily from school! :D

Well I went out to get Emily came home and its still standing! :D Going to clean the boys out and then clean the hutch and will take some pics. :)

Look, please just tell him that I want to go home from work now, but my dial-up connection at home is SOOOO slow that I'll have to wait forever to see your pics - so I need them now, please! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back