Going Out Of Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleve & Teddy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will be going out of town for an 8 hour drive for my boyfriend's graduation from basic training and send off to AIT training. I'll be gone for 4-5 days. I'm not allowed to bring them to where I will be staying...would the two of them be okay if I left them home? My neighbor agreed to check on them at least once a day to make sure they have enough food and water. They always are running around my room and get a ton of attention, so I wanted to make sure that they wouldn't get depressed or anything being without much attention for that long.

Look at it this way, it is only a small space of time in their lives. As long as they have food and water and someone to make sure they are ok. I am sure they will be fine. As humans we worry more about them, than they do about us! As long as they have each other. They won't be free range for a few days, which they might object to, but, they will make up for it when you are back home!

4-5 days is quite a while, as long as your neighbour checks on them, they should be fine. Remember to tell them where the food and hay is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back