Going Away For The Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amym91

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be going away for the weekend in Dec to visit family before Xmas. just wondered how I'd find anyone or anyway that would look after my piggies.
I'm in gosport Hampshire.

Have you looked for local pet sitting services? Or have you asked at your vets? They may have a vet nurse who will do pet sitting for you, or they may be able to recommend a local pet sitter to you.

How about ask a pet shop or vets that is close to you, if no one can look after them at the pet shop then maybe try ask your closest relative to you or how about so one you know and can trust x
Also enjoy your trip when you go x :hug:

I'm looking into local sitters.
Taking the piggies to them but I'm worried as most have sheds for them and mine are indoors. will the change be too much for them?
There are quite a few local to me and all happy to take them x
The car journey is 5-6 hours, also no where for them to go once we are at families :( and the car will be full with xmas presents etc

I'm looking into local sitters.
Taking the piggies to them but I'm worried as most have sheds for them and mine are indoors. will the change be too much for them?
There are quite a few local to me and all happy to take them x
The car journey is 5-6 hours, also no where for them to go once we are at families :( and the car will be full with xmas presents etc
It is best for you to try and find a sitter that can have them indoors x But if you cant then they will have to be in a shed x When I got mine they went from outside to indoors and now they are back outside x If you make sure the shed is warm like being indoors then they should be okay, if its only for a weekend then they should be okay x

I would try and get a sitter.When I went to my daughters wedding couple of years ago I got someone in to look after my animals, worked great and no disruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back