Glass water bottles

hayleejes

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey! Not sure if this would be the best topic to put this under but has anybody else tried Full Cheeks' glass water bottles? I recently got two of them for my two boys as they're a bit bigger and I thought it might be better than the plastic water bottles I had. After a day they had barely drank any water from the glass ones so I ended up putting a plastic bottle back in there as well and they're continuously picking their old one over the new ones. If the glass bottles could be harder to get water out of is something on my mind but I know tons of people use them too, unless my pigs are very accustomed to the plastic ones hahah either way I thought it was a bit weird! I've also wondered if it's just a brand specific thing for some reason, either way they will definitely be getting their plastic bottles back for now:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only used glass bottles for years, because Jack and Jake managed to wreck every single plastic bottle they had access to. But if the spout angle's different from the plastic bottles, part of it's probably muscle memory. The bottles aren't where they were anymore if that makes sense.

Link removed. We can't be too careful with external links. 👍

Back