*glares at Bastian*

• Thread starter Thread starter kaoskat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Does anyone want an evil little brat of a black, cream and white piggy? Yesterday, after I JUST finished cleaning cages, he squeezed his fat little butt around the divider between his and Kiba's shared cage and Procyan's cage. The last time Bastian and Procyan were together, Bastian got a huge hole in his tummy and they both got sliced up heads and faces. I spent several weeks treating this awful wound on his tummy and I DON'T feel like doing it again. Needless to say, cage rearranging was in order. Bastian has always been an escape artist and once he finds a way to where he wants to go you can't keep him out. The last thing I need is him getting over there while I'm gone or asleep and them killing each other. So after shifting all 3 of the afore mentioned boys and 3 of the girls I settled down to rest and thought everything would work out ok after all with this new arrangement. Well last night, shortly after I fell asleep, I was woken up by Bastian and Kiba bickering (they do that on occassion but it's over quick and they are best buddies again with no harm done). I yelled over at them to cut it out. They did. But then as SOON as I got to sleep again Bastian woke me up chewing on the bars. I yelled at him to stop. He did. I started to drift off. He wakes me chewing the bars. I yell. He stops. Half sleep. Bars. Yell. Stop. Half sleep. Bars.....et cetera, et cetera. All night long until finally at 8 this morning I just said forget it and got up (which I started to do at 5 but decided I really needed sleep). He certainly doesn't have the nickname Bastian Brat for nothing that's for sure!

-kkat (the one with the evil piggy)

Zubin and Rudi where EXCATLY the same so i know how it feels, i find chucking a pillow at the cage shuts them up or covering them with a sheet lol x

LMAO Oh gosh Kat, he really is a pain! :)

The fight they had sounds really bad.. touch wood, so far I've not had any fighting piggies.

He doesn't like the swap around! He's trying to tell you! ;)

xx Kelly xx

what a rebel he is , sounds a little monster who has'nt learnt his lesson from his bad tummy wound, shame they dont make mouth guards for piggys stop him bar biting and piggy biting lol (just joking) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back