Girls thinking there boys lol

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

I'm sure my meggie who is 17 month old think she is a boy she keeps tryign to jump on poppy ;D ::)

and poppy is a gir land meggie is a girl i checked twice today and there ar both girls for sure

or maybe she likes girls now boys :o

Hannah - I have 3 girls, and they do it all the time. Soooooo embarising when we have visitors ::)

crisp always sniffs toffees bum but they dont jump on each other yet.... :o

my rabbits use to do it well the gir luse to do it to the boy (but the boy was nurated so no babies) and the oy one use to hate it byt there was boy and girl

these are 2 girls and meggie is like 3 tiems the size of poppy as poppy is 10 weeks old and meggie is 17 months old

my girls did it when they were younger, and my poor duke was out in the garden the other night with shakey (who he also lives with, they are brother!)..and shakey kept on trying to do duke for like an hour! poor lil guy

My girls have only done that once, much to my boyfriends digust, he wouldn't go near them days, poor girls!

I told him it was just their hormones but don't think he belived me.

I have a neutered boar and 4 sows. Bart gets mounted (both ends, whichever Bramble gets to first when she's in season) on a regular basis.

Sometimes I think he rather enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back