Girls and Boys

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GPQ

This is all my sows that live with me at the Flat, I have 4 others but they live with my partners parents....
000_449501.jpg

L-R = Nina, Loba, Fred, Kanika, Lily-Pad, Delightful and Tara

I tried to get my five boys to line up but Elvis and Zac wouldn't be on. These three boys live together...
000_4507.jpg

L-R = LJ, Aurelio and Radley

Enjoy. Emma x

they are very lovely piggies wow its the first time I have seen such lovely looking Satins :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

God you never realise how fluffy piggies fur is till u see a skinnypig in the middle of normal piggies hehe

How on earth did you get them to line up together like that ;D I've only got 5 and whenever I try this two of them always always turn round and show their bums

Lovely pics! Gorgeous piggies :smitten:

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. I will post some single piggy shots asap.
Gingerpig, this picture are just for you...
lineup22.jpg

Kasa now lives with my friend and Cucumber has moved to my partner parents house.

Emma x

they are absolutely gorgeous is kanika a skinny pig or do my eyes decieve me i love the way you have them lined up like that might have to piggy nap a few :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ahh they are soo gorgeous - my piggies love having piccies of themselves and love posing i may post piccies soon so keep a look out - I have 13 so far ! :smitten: :smitten:

willowflower said:
they are absolutely gorgeous is kanika a skinny pig or do my eyes decieve me i love the way you have them lined up like that might have to piggy nap a few :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

She is a skinny, squished in among them hairies to keep her warm, lol. She lives with Nina, Fred, Loba and Lily-Pad.

Satins are my favorite piggies, as if you couldnt tell. I have 4. Loba, Delightful, Aurelio and LJ. Aurelio and LJ are the son's of Nina and I couldn't part with them due to their father being my favorite piggy, I lost over a year ago. I would love some more Golden satins but I think I have enough to contend with.

Emma x

GPQ said:
She is a skinny, squished in among them hairies to keep her warm, lol. She lives with Nina, Fred, Loba and Lily-Pad.

Aww bless yeah i love satins always wanted one but somehow i've never managed to get one i keep falling in love with other piggies instead 98)

:) :) GREAT PHOTO OF YOUR LOVELY PIGS HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LINE THEM UP VERY WELL BEHAVED PIGS :) :)

As promised individual pictures of everyone....

Aurelio, Satin Golden Boar
Aurelio24.jpg

Cucumber, Tri-Colour Sow
cucumber27.jpg

Delightlful, Satin Cream Crested Sow
000_3866.jpg

Elvis, Black American Crested Boar
Elvis04.jpg

Fred (Winfred), Golden Agouti Bi-Colour Ridgeback Sow
fred25.jpg

Kanika, Black and Cream Skinny Pig Sow
kanika15.jpg

Lily-Pad, Chocolate Himalayan Satin Carrier Sow
lily-pad40.jpg

LJ, Golden Satin Boar (Baby brother to Aurelio)
LJ28.jpg

Loba, Chocolate and Golden Satin Sow (Daughter to Lily-Pad)
loba26.jpg

Milly, Tortoiseshell and White Sow
milly09.jpg

Molly, Tortoiseshell and White Sow (Sister to Milly)
molly13.jpg

Nina, Self Golden, Satin Carrier Sow (Mam to Aurelio and LJ)
nina38.jpg

Radley, Black Tan Boar
radley22.jpg

Tara, Self Golden, Satin Carrier Sow
tara51.jpg

Zac, Tri-Colour Coronet Boar
Zac03.jpg

Enjoy.
Emma x

wow they are such beautiful pics I love them all keep them coming :D

Every one is so beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

You're so good with the breeds too ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are so adorable!!!! How do you get them to line up like that? Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures of such precious piggies!!
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I want to pignap delightful she is soooooo gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[colorpurpl]Its piggy napping tim lol[colorr]I want hr shs gawjuss, how ol is sh

Last edited by a moderator:
NOPE! Noone is pig-napping Delightful! Everyone whats her and she is my baby.
She is 2.5 years old.

Emma x

your piggies are stunning :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
love the line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back