George's new house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I live in Scampton village, famous for the Dambust
DSC02878.jpg
DSC02877.jpg

Here are two pictures of George and Mildred's new house and run. The house is great, the little doors can be shut if it is really drafty, inside the house has been divided in half and each half has a large bedroom at the front and two at the back which the guinea pigs can get to through tunnels inside. The roof is also the lid which can easily be lifted up to see the little poppets :)
My husband designed it so that if we get some more piggies in the future and they need to be split then a division can also be put in the run.
I've just cleaned the bedrooms and poo picked the run and George and Mildred had left little indentations in the straw of the bedrooms they had layed in :)
Also, my rabbit appears to be happy this morning, she has all her house and run to herself, her house is a childrens playhouse with the run attatched which we shut at night, in the day we leave her door open and she spends most of the time in the garden and in the house :)
It's so nice to see on this forum how lovely and friendly you all are and interested in the welfare of guinea pigs, i thought that there couldn't be anyone as in love with guinea pigs as much as me :-*

That is a fantastic set up, the house looks brill. Lucky piggies. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back