George and Baby (name pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a pigture of George and his new baby pal..

100_0467a.jpg

:smitten:

At least you can tell George is nice and healthy from his shiny coat 8) baby is so soft.

Adorable! He looks like a very proud daddy and with good reason! Baby is gorgeous too :smitten: :smitten:

that baby guinea pig is a stunner
alfie suits him or billy
ella or pixie if a girl

awww..... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: How lovely are they?!

what a beautiful little baby piggy! And george is a hansome little fella too!
Sure he/she and george will be inseparable!

Dusty (as in dusty springfield) if its a girl... dustin (hoffman) if its a boy! - as he/she is that kind of colour and tiny.. like a little spec of dust! :D

Beautiful coat on the little baby... looks soft just looking at the photo! ;)

Lovely boys! :)

What about Zippy for your newbie?...... I know.... so original but I'm pants with names ;D

Beks said:
What about Zippy for your newbie?...... I know.... so original but I'm pants with names ;D

You think you're pants?! Two of my boys are called Fatty Pig and Skinny Pig....... :o

Can you guess what they look like ;D ;D

Okay, I may have you both beat! Our Cockateil's name is "Birdy-Bird"! I named him Oglethorpe, and my husband hated that. He called him Birdy-Bird while we were thinking of other names, needless to say, it stuck.....10 years later, he is still Birdy-Bird.

I once saw a little guy like this in a store, and I said if I got him, I'd name him Squirrel. His coat was exactly like that of a squirrel. This one looks the same. I think you should name it that.

WOW
I just replied to your George's Ad for a friend and now i see he has one awwwwwwwwwwwww :-* :-* :-*

His little friend is gorgeous i looooove his colourings :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back