Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1982

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So we have today as it dropped to 5 deg last night out the pigs in the garage.... The door is open all day and is opp the back door so a they arnt completely in the dark just at night.... Immworried about natural light we will get them out as much as possible and its not pitch black I'm worried about deficiency any ideas. They have the gaps in the door but no wondows in garage x

Its light from the door its not dark and has lighting we can being them in for cuddles etc theres a lamp I'm more concerned abiut natural light but ill have to make sure we get them out as much as possible its better than being out on these freezing nights I guess x

Its light from the door its not dark and has lighting we can being them in for cuddles etc theres a lamp I'm more concerned abiut natural light but ill have to make sure we get them out as much as possible its better than being out on these freezing nights I guess the garage is attached to the house so can keep the internal door open all day for light x

As long as they're warm, and it's fairly well-lit naturally, and you get them out as much as possible, that's far better than them being cold:P

Yes thats what i though the lamps on and in daylight with door open its got a bit of light so thats good x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back