galaxy is on his own little monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
he was in a run with young Richie ,but I spent ages watching their behaviour yesterday and Richie was scared of galaxy becasue he kept folowing him about so Richie decieded to stay on top of the pigloo, I dont like this intimidation and decieded to try him in with 3 yes 3 others biscuit tiger and scrappy and would you believe wallah hes happy popcorning and showing off to the more elderly ones who cant keep up with him , meanwhile galaxy is on his own which I do not like so am going to watch and see if I can find him a match thinking of Murphy a young nut case we shall see ;) boys !

awww glad he settled in with the older piggies bless him hope all goes well with introducing galaxy to Murphy ;)

galaxy is lounging around like he owns the place cheeky so and so while Richie tried to mount biscuit who looked round at him and popcorned him off then stared him out as if to say do it again mate and you'll be sorry he has been accepted by the 3 others really well , not sure about murphy in with galaxy as both have high testosterone attitudes right now, but murphys run mate scooby 2 tolerate him dont think he likes him but tolerates him and maybe galaxy and murphy will fight for dominance , we shall see, but richie is looking happier, the 3 older ones are all getting on and are all handled a lot and have laid back attitudes thank goodness

Galaxy got his run mate today a 6 week old silver agouti my daughters named Duke 2nd after Glynis's Duke , he is a fiesty little wriggler and would you believe Galaxy has taken to protecting him like a mother pig would do he will only lie down once Dukes laid down and then will lie snuggled next to him I think he loves him ahhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back