Furry Journey About To Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,my vet told me about a lady who lives near her,who looks after lots of animals and she has some guinea pigs she has bred them and show them, for years and knows loads about them, anyway I rang her last night and she lives not to far from me, which is good as my car is like very old and can be troublesome,, she said she has two girls so I went to see them today ,oh I fell in love with them, I can't bring them home yet as they are only four weeks old, so I have some time to finish getting everything ready .
So excited no idea what to call them, just had to let you guys know , sorry if I'm rambling on.
Will keep you all posted.:yahoo:

How exciting to be getting new piggies. My Hazelnut was an impulse buy from a petshop where I feared for his life. When I discovered that piggies need a friend and there were such things as piggy rescues I put in a request to one for the first availabla baby boy. Waited 7 long months. But the day I received a phone call that Peanut Butter was ready to be picked up my granddaughters and I drove 1.5 hours to get him. My youngest granddaughter was all ready with a fleece lined carrier for him. It was hard to tell who was more excited among the 3 of us. And we didn't even know what PB would look like!. .

So excited for you! I was probably just as excited as you when I got my lovely Coconut and Hazelnut from @Caviequeen. She was so kind to give two of her piggies to me! Pls post some pics for all of us!

Cant wait to see pics :D Welcome to the forum and the land of being owned by piggies (i am certianly owned by mine lol) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back