funny little piggie

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueRose120
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueRose120

my piggy Shadow is silly. he likes to sit in his little pigloo and and he'll pick up in his mouth a piece of litter and when I look at him, he kinda freezes up as if to say "Oops, I wasn't doing nothiin! and immediately drops the piece of litter. He is a big furball couch potato and doesn;t move 'round much, loves his pigloo, begs me for treats wheek, wheek! alot when I enter the room. His exercise ball aka (also known as) his 'sitting' ball is just that: a sitting ball. He's funny.

EXERCISE BALL ! :o :o Piggys cannot be put in an excerise ball they are very bad for their backs :-\

Anyway - My piggy also stands on his pigloo too - And they poo on it too ?

well I don't use the exercise ball anymore it got cracked somehow anyway, I only put him in there b4 to clean out his cage and replace the litter and he never seemed hurt by it purrs like a little motor when I pet him and put him back into the cage NEway, I use a cardboard box that I got him in to put him in when I clean out the cage of course with the top open he just sits there, so cute!

Ahhh bless him - Yes as i said they are very bad for guinea pigs - So am glad you O0dont use it now though

well if I had known that those exercise balls were bad for them I never would have gotten one in the first place, thanks for the info (you learn something new every day)
I love my piggy, I would run into a burning building to save him, but that;s not going to happen so I shouldn't worry I will try and post some pics as soon as I am able

Well, thats great news you do learn something new everyday ;D Glad i told you in time ! Just in case you went out and bought another one :o Cant wait for piccies ! :smitten: :smitten:

I was looking in P@H today and they sell these exercise balls and on the front it says they are suitable for guinea pigs, chincillas etc..... :oI couldn't believe my eyes! I should have complained, I wish I had now...I know its not the fault of the staff who work there...but they do sell them! :(

I am going to toss out that cracked exercise ball and it is just taking up space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back